Bletchley Park is a partnership between independent lawyers, who run their own company. Our partnership enables us to offer more (specialized) services to our customers. We believe that business ownership is the best way to ensure that lawyers are really customer focused.
We believe that court cases are not won by being standard. In our opinion, if you do what everybody else does, you will get what everybody else gets. Our lawyers sometimes go off the beaten path to obtain the best result possible. Also, we could have chosen to work under a more traditional name, using our surnames, but we just decided not to.
Bletchley Park once was the home of the British Government Code & Cipher School, where once secret messages were decoded.
Many lawyers believe that they impress their customers by using all kinds of legal jargon, which often seems like a code to many people. At Bletchley Park we believe it is our task to make a complex legal issue comprehendible for our customers, so our customers really understand why we choose for a certain approach.
Carolien has a long track record as a lawyer. She became lawyer in 1985. Her main areas of business are family law, criminal law and labour law.
Carolien Herweijer in short:
- works fast & thouroughly
- does not take half measures
- Has a long experience as a lawyer in her fields of expertise.
- Vrije Universiteit van Amsterdam, civil law
- Dutch Mediation Institute, 2007
- Course in assisting victims
"Well begun is half done".
Bletchley Park Lawyers
Frank Olberts has a long history in banking and financial services. Due to this he has a great insight in financial products and the modus oprandi of many financial institutions, enabling him to obtain better results in and outside the court.
Frank Olberts in short:
- He does not give up easily
- Frank is a freak in finding facts
- And he is able to translate them into valid legal arguments
- Utrecht University, Masters in Economical Public and Company Law
- NIMA A & B, marketing degrees
- Master In Financial Planning, Amsterdam Graduate Business School
‘Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.’